Saturday, February 16, 2008

the 4th album of L'Arc-en-Ciel


THE NEW ALBUM FROM L'Arc-en-Ciel!!!! I fall in love with their music (and the vox.) from the moment i heard "Ready Steady Go" (OST Anime Hack/Twilight). Laruku (from now on, I call them like this, the real name is too long and difficult to say!) begin their career in 1991, can u imagine how old I am in that year!!? (7, btw). The band members are hyde (vox), Tetsu (bass), Ken (guitar), and Yukihiro (drum). Btw, talking 'bout this album, I love "seventh heaven, my heart draws a dream, Sunadokei, Link and Hurry X'mas". This album deserves 8 stars, if u asked me. Hhmmm, what else.....oh yea...rumors said that band J-Rocks is inspired by them n because of that their music are almost the same with Laruku (asal jangan jadi plagiator aja guys!!) Anyway, if u are interested to this album, pliz buy it soon. U're not gonna dissapointed, TRUST ME!

No comments: