Friday, June 15, 2007

Fantastic for Fantastic 4 : Rise of The Silver Surfer


Dian said: It is one of the pop corn-summer movies that we’ve been waiting for. I think it is as good as the first movie. Fantastic! It is certainly very entertaining with all those eye candy scenes-not to mention the cutey Chris Evans he…he..and nice humour here and there. In short, it is worth to watch, instead of wasting money and time on those two lame Indonesian horror movies. Well, there are still two movies to go-Shrek The Third and of course, the one and only, Harry Potter and The Orde of Phoenix. Btw, for Idha, this time don’t be such a lazy bump!! Just get the hell to U’r PC and type something for god’s sake!!


idha said: hai here I come!!! btw, I'm not a lazy bump, dian! sometimes I just couldn't find perfect words to express myself...well here it goes: this movie is better than the previous one, as dian already told u, she classes this one as "eye-candy movie", well that's the way it is. and I also loves candy-movies. I loves Chris evans!!!! he's such a perfect bad boy in this movie. personally, I loves the ending 'coz it indicates that there'll be "Fantastic Four 3". Btw, speaking about candy-movies, dian already told me a billion times, that I should try to watch a-not-eye-candy movies (sorry couldn't find the perfect words!) but it seems that in my nature I loves those kinda movies. Dian, as u can see I already post my comment on this one...Chris Evans ROCKS!!! P.S : I LLLOOOOVVEEEEEEEEEE his BODY..it's SOOOOO sexy!!!!

Dian said: Yeah, the body is......is.....is...mmm....yuk...

No comments: