Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Spiderman 3: The Final Chapter



I LOVE This 3rd movie of Spiderman!!! berhubung td baru sa nonton wih dian, jadi masih fresh q my memories about this. FYI sa lumayan suka peter parker waktu dia agak "loosen up" (when Venom entered his body), well dia mmg berubah jadi bad person,,but I like it anyway!! (coz I'm kinda of a bad boy lovers) but only 70% guys, don't worry!! sa agak sedih waktu liat bestfriendx peter, Harry, died! Hueeeee..kaya mau ka nangis jg, tp banyak orang, kan malu! Hmm also, me juga suka dengan outfitx spidy yg BLACK, sa rasa this one lebih cocok 4 him! DIIIAAANNN...I'm waiting for ur comment!!!
Dian: As soon as we heard the news, we were very excited and straightly went to watch right on the very first day, May 4th. One word, AWESOME!! truly the greatest of the trilogy. Love.love.love. I had to shed the tears when Harry is dead, hu…hu….hu. yeah, yeah, I don’t give a shit what U guys thinkin, I’m a cry baby, so what!! In brief, everything is better than the two previous movies. It is indeed a nice closing! So………..WHY THE HELL u’re still reading this writing!!! Move u’r ass from the god damn chair and go to the nearest theatre, U’ll see what I mean!!