Monday, April 23, 2007

my recent cassettes


IDHA : hai,,it's me instead of dian!!! as u can see these are my recent cassettes that I have on my collection. they are The best damn thing by Avril lavigne, BEST 2 -white- & -black- by Ayumi Hamasaki. U know, I've been waiting for Avril's new album since last month (since her klip "Girlfriend" showed up on Mtv), and now finally I could have it...Damn, that's the best thing ever!!!!!!!!! and for Ayumi,, well I just love her voice ~I know Dian wouldn't agree with me, she thinks Ayu's voice is too 'anime'~ I started to love J-Pop since last year,,I know it's kinda 2 late! and for the singer, I love Ayumi Hamasaki, BoA, Nami Tamaki, Aya Ueto, Ayaka, Core of Soul, D.A.I. Btw, for Avril's album, it's a must buy item. So..Go and catch it!!! (recommended songs : Girlfriend, When ur gone, keep holding on, I can do better).

No comments: