Friday, April 13, 2007

Dian's Top 5 Memorable TV-Series

1. Sex & The City (Romantic Comedy/HBO)-6 Season
Cast: Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Catrall, Cyntia Nixon, Kristin Davis, Chris Noth.
Yeah it is what its titled. It is about sex and the city, which refer to "The Big Apple", New York, the busiest city in the world. It certainly had made me learn a lot about sex and all its terms and laughed out loud at the same time. But, don't judge book by its cover! This series is a lot more than just about sex. It also about friendships, fashion, lifestyle and of course, L.O.V.E! And I do love the character of Mr. Big (Chris Noth)! I usually don't like much older kinda guy but I can make an exception for him and hmm..George Clooney he..he..Anyway, the four single successful-independent women, Carry Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker), Miranda Hobbes (Cyntia Nixon), Samantha Jones (Kim Catrall), and Charlotte York (Kristin Davis) who live in New York and just try to get fun while keep looking on Mr. Right are really inspire every single women in the whole world-including me, for being single but still can be happy! Yeah, girlpower!

2. Jewel in The Palace (History Drama/MBC)-70 Eps.
Cast: Lee Young Ae, Ji Jin Hee


If there is one Korean drama that had made me going soo much crazy-I'm a history geek especially a kingdom background movie, it would be this series. It had made me do everything, just name it! Bought the dvd, learned the history@wikipedia-turns out Da Jang Geum is a real person who used to live in Joseon dynasty, looked for the pictures/wallpapers...Anyway, I have to admit taht not only because of the great story and cool cast which had driven me crazy but partly because Min Jung Ho, the leading man character. very good looking with the beard, kind, smart, faithful, he's 2 good 2 be true! I was in love completely! If any Idha always fall for the rock musician-bad boy look a like kinda guy, well I happen to be fall for the men who just exist in the movies. No wonder I don't have any boyfriend, isn't it? Well, speaking of that, um..actually I kinda like someone lately who's younger and this time is a real one kheh...kheh..He seems to like me 2 or at least I think he does. Hopefully, I'm not just making another misunderstandings, if it is I'll just throw myself into the sea. Well, whatsoever, back to our discussion, even it is quite long episodes, Jewel in The Palace is no doubt a worth watching series.

3. Alias (Suspense/ABC)-5 Season
Cast: Jennifer Garner, Michael Vartan, Ron Rifkin

At the first time, I was ignore it because I don't like Jennifer Garner's look- she has very stiff jaw and muscular body, which makes he look like a man. But, after my friend, Okky, encouraged me to watch it, I couldn't think anything but this series. I even had finished playing the game. And what most important, I adore Michael Vartan's character (Michael Vartan)! Yeah, I know what crossed u'r mind, freak! But, it has been my nature! Apparently, here has to be one man's character taht I love in my favorite series.

4. Full House (Romantic Comedy/KBS)-18 Eps.
Cast: Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a Rain, Song Hye Gyo
It is about an accidentally in love between Yong Jae and Han Ji En who have a deal to make a fake marriage in order to their goals. It is very funny, the funniest Korean series I've ever watched! and very romantic love story.
Since this series had been a very successful in many countries in Asia and that have made it become the most favorite Korean series ever made according to the polling on the internet, many series have been made which seems to copy this series!! Cuih!! I'm sick of those uncreative people1 P.S 4 Idha: When I bought the dvd, U must watch it!! Believe me, U'll like it!

5. Friends (Comedy/Warner Bros)-10 Season
Cast: Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox, David Schwimmer, Lisa Kudrow, Matt Le Blanc, Matthew Perry.
It is the favorite series of me, Idha n Idha's brother. It makes us laugh out loud over n over again. It is "laugh in laugh", u're still laughing when u want to laugh again! The power of this series beside the great-witty scenario is that every character has their own uniqueness which make every character is so god damn funny, so special that we can not help not to love them all especially Chandler Bing.






No comments: